SELL WITH US
Here at The Shed we offer two ways for you to sell your items, either by purchasing directly from you or by taking your items in on consignment.
Please note, we are a business, and items offered to purchase directly from you will be at a wholesale price, as like all businesses, we will need to make a profit.
The fabulous part about selling your goods with us is that you have no need to find the buyers yourself, place online ads or have strangers coming to your home……. We take care of everything for you!
Our process is straight forward and easy and allows you to move your items out of the way quickly and move on with your life.
We understand that you want to get the best possible price for your goods and that is what we aim to do. Selling online often results in low offers, change of mind and just plain frustration.
Once your items come into store our visual merchandising experts will display and merchandise them to their best advantage and our highly knowledgeable and experienced staff will sell them for you for the best possible price achievable.
We buy and sell an amazing variety of items; however, we do have high standards and require that all items be clean, of good quality and in very good condition.
Please find below a list of options to begin selling your items today:
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include in your email:
• Photographs including close up shots of any wear and tear.
• Brief description of items (including any blemishes).
• Your contact details.
• Date by which the items will need to be collected.
• Bring in images on either a phone, CD or memory card and we can view them in store.
• All smaller items such as home wares, jewellery, crystal, china etc. may be brought directly into the showroom where one of our friendly staff will assist you.
* In regards to option 1, we aim to reply to your email within the same business day.
Our opening hours:
TUES – FRI 9am to 5pm
SAT 9am to 4pm
Please note: In the case of entire Estate/house/unit lots, we may deem it necessary to make an onsite visit.
We look forward to hearing from you.